Witch Direction?

Merry Meet,

Well it's no secret that my writing work is struggling at the moment, so of course im thinking of new avenues to go down. One particular one, was suggested to me a while back by my friend Pixie. To write for pagan magazines! I am going to try and do it. I know I won't get paid but it's writing experience. I already have some ideas for articles and am going to aim for publication for Imbolc issue of White Dragon. It seems fitting really as I was born in the Chinese Year of the Dragon. Perhaps I could write about dragon magick? Wow where do these ideas come from? lol.

Seriously though I am going to try and embrace my pagan side more this year. I am an online member of Children of Artemis but I really do not feel wanted on there. I wonder why? I don't think i've ever done anything to upset anyone on there, but for some reason they ignore me and my posts.

Can't wait for the warm weather so I can get started on my herb garden.

More updates soon xxxx

No comments