Guiding Goddess

Merry Meet,





I have had a wonderful morning and i'm feeling full of positivity. I feel that I have truly begun to find myself now, and also I'm embracing my true self.





I have been to the local garden centre and have found a plant that I am going to buy to place in the area of my garden altar (which I shall be making soon). It's Artemisia : Silver Queen. Sacred to the Goddess Artemis who happens to be a deity I work with. I took this plant as a sign from Artemis, that I am on the right pathway and to keep going, she'll guide me along my journey.









I came home and googled it to find that it is in fact MUGWORT, something else I've been after. So I feel truly guided today. next week I'm going to be popping back to the garden centre and getting a new set of herbs to develop my herb garden. Ill share the photos of it in progress and the completion of it. Im very excited at how i'm going to do it all.

Blessed Be,

Aurora MoonMaiden )O(

2 comments

  1. ive been thinking about a garden altar also, it will be next year when we do up our garden in the back but I can't wait I have it planned out already. If you're anything like me you're gonna love the energy of Artemis xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I have a basic outline of how we're doing our garden also, can't wait to see it all done. I think I already do love her energy. xx

    ReplyDelete