Master-Ship not Sinking-Ship

Merry Meet,

I am very excited about my life right now, I seem to have somehow organised my life into sections and now only have 2 sections left to completely organise into a tidy and clear wave.
In my life, certainly in my head I have little compartments, there's the work compartment that's split into two; Spiritual Career, and Primary Teacher career, then there is personal space, which consists of me, my boudoir, my health, my appearance, literally, the *me time* space, then there is home and family, and lastly there is the *my Dream Life* section.

I can safely say that I am clearer about the *my dream life* section, I am finally putting into action my thoughts, my dreams, and find using visual techniques are helping me. The space that consists of *me* is getting there, I am working on my appearance and putting together a whole new image of me, my boudior is well, WOW, fantastic and feels so positive & happy in there. (No I don't have a man hiding under my bed....I WISH!! ), my health is ongoing, as I'm still trying to shift the pounds.
Now, my career section is where I feel most organised and least organised at the same time. Let's do my teacher career first. I have sorted out the modules for Uni in October. I am doing a Creative Writing module where I will have to look at creating morning pages (no idea!), a daily writing journal, poetry, and biographies and autobiographies. I will also be touching upon fiction writing. I'm really excited about this module as writing has always been something I've enjoyed since I was at school. The other module is one that focuses on teaching English, Maths and Science to Primary children. I'm really looking forward to this one too. It starts in February so I have lots of time to prepare for that. I also realised that I only have 2 more years and I can register for the RTP (Registered Teacher Programme) where I am employed as a Trainee UnQualified Teacher to teach a whole class (yes a whole classroom of my own), while I finish my final two modules at uni. Then I become an NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher), I do 1 year at induction where an Advanced Skills Teacher looks after me and helps me with my planning etc. Then I am a fully fledged teacher. Gosh, seeing it written down is so exciting!!!! So that part of my career is all nice and organised! Yay!

My Spiritual career is where the clutter begins to trip you up so mind where you walk. I am a columnist for 3 forms of magazine. One in print, two online. Which I love, don't get me wrong. I'm also teaching alot about ascension, angels, faeries, and crystals. (I'm already feeling cluttered). I am trying to write a book, and also I have to admit, but I think that me writing feature articles are now going to become extinct. It's just not where I am supposed to travel. I'm a great believer that if it's meant to be it will flow easily. Now my columns are flowing easily, articles are not. I'm a little sad about this, but I know that I will be heading somewhere fantastic as one door closes, more open.
I have also just completed my Master Degree Celtic Reiki attunement!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I had an amazing experience during the attunement. (I will blog about this separtely). So, yours truly, Aurora Brierley, The Faerie Witch Inside is now a Celtic Reiki Master!!!!!!!

As you can see, I'm finally on the MASTER SHIP of my life and am finally nowhere near the SINKING SHIP! Wow, I worked really hard to get here. I am really proud of myself. I really am. Well done Me!!! (Applause)

So where from here?

Well, I really want to try and capture that artist that I used to be, My Dad was a fantastic artist and he passed it onto me but only in a tiny small dose. He went to art college and did some amazing pieces. We still have a few of them. I will try and post them up here for you. So I would like to try and attempt a little art. I'm not expecting to become a best selling artist, that's not where I want to go with this, its more of a hobby. I used to be quite a cross-stitcher, I want to try and get back to that also. (Out comes my shopping list; sketch pad, acrylics, watercolours, brushes, pastels (my fave), aida, thread, cross stitch patterms) LOL.

Writing wise, i'm literally just going to take it day by day and see where it leads me. I'm thinking of trying to do a writing challenge where for 30 days I write things, any thing, poetry, stories, journals, etc. We'll see how that goes.

Gosh, This has been one long post. I've spoilt you rotten!!!

I am now going to pop off and sit in the garden, pray that inspiration strikes and write my columns. Focus on my life, and be happy.

Blessed Be
Aurora xxx

No comments