Self Indulgence

Hi everyone,

Today im beginnng my new life, Im having some me time and I cant decide what to read first. I have that many books surrounding me im confused LOL.

I have "Everything you need to know about Witchcraft", Harry Potter, The Way of the Green Witch, and more.

I also have had a new idea for a personal project... not wanting to say any more.

But I think that it's about time I was the real me!! Talk about Kate Wests Real Witches Guide.... thats me.

Im going to embrace the wiccan side of me. Its who I am why should I hide it? We recently discovered that we have ancestors who lived in Salem, Mass. through the trials. I want to learn more about those times. And really embrace my heritage.

Blessed Be xxx

2 comments

  1. You go girl, I loved te Kate west books when I was starting out! The way of the green witch is really very good.

    Have fun, I think I'm related to those in Pendle or at least maybe knew them I can not explain the connection I have to that place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know much about the Pendle Witches, but thats the beauty of this pathway.... you sure have fun finding out xxxx

    ReplyDelete