Book Review ~ The Magic by Rhonda Byrne


This is the most amazing book! I have read many amazing books but this one is right up there with a book I previously reviewed, "The Source by Ursula James". 

By the amazingly popular author, Rhonda Byrne, famous for bringing us "The Secret" and "The Power", she completely blows my mind with this book. 

You don't need to have read any of her previous works to benefit from this book, you really don't. 

I purchased this for my Mum and she had it from the day it was released here in the UK, and she couldn't wait to recommend it to me. So she bought me a copy and told me "Make your life Magickal sweetheart!".

I initially planned on keeping my knowledge of this book a Secret, as a personal gift to myself, I had no intention or reviewing it and sharing it with the world, but you know when the Universe has other ideas and then you end up writing about it? Thank you Universe :)
  

I'm only 14 days into this life changing book, so I'm halfway as it contains 28 daily practices. But already my life has become wonderfully full of magick. 

It's too important to know the inns and outs of how my life has improved, what is important for you to know is how your life can improve and benefit from this book! 

Rhonda begins with a rather wonderful first few chapters giving you the basics of the law of attraction, but doesn't rely to heavy on this, as the theme for this book is my favourite thing of all time :  GRATITUDE!



It is SO SO important to live your life full of gratitude and have gratitude for EVERYTHING and EVERYONE in your life, even the negative stuff! I know it can sound hard and at first you may wonder "Why would I be grateful for having no money?" or "Why would I be grateful for living in this house with horrible neighbours?" I have asked myself both of those questions at some point in my life ... A LOT of times!  But whilst reading this book I have the answers! I really have the answers to some of the most soul searching questions of my life so far (bear in mind i'm early twenties). 

So what are my answers? 

I am grateful to have what money I do have as it helps me focus on what is important for me to have in my life.
I am grateful for the money I have in my life because it allows me to prioritize my purchases. 
I am grateful for the money I have in my life because I have learnt the true value of money. 

I am grateful for the home I live in because I have so many happy memories here. 
I am grateful for the home I live in because it keeps me warm, and safe. 
I am grateful for the home I live in because it allows me to fill it with objects that fill my heart with joy. 
I am grateful for the home I live in because it helps me mentally, and emotionally  clarify what my dream home  will be like when I move into it. 

Do you see how I've instantly turned a very negative situation into a blossoming positive one? And the magic key to this is not just saying the magic words "Grateful" or looking on the bright side of life (although this really does play a huge part in the process), it's explaining WHY you are grateful for the things in your life. 

It's this simple yet hugely effective process that has helped turn my life around even more that I thought it already had. I'm happier, I'm more grateful for EVERYTHING in my life, I'm living life not existing in life. I also feel so in control of my life and the experiences I have. I can either do what I used to do and focus on the negative side to it, even situations where people have truly hurt me more than I thought they ever could, or I can do what I do now, and say "OK, You want me to feel negative about it, that's fine. But I WANT TO FEEL LIKE THIS about it! And then I reel off my positive gratitude's for the situation and/or person. 

I could tell you more about this and how it can help with your health, and relationships and even more ideas about how you can live a RICH life in ALL areas of your life. But, that's not very magickal at all. :) 

You need to experience *The Magic* for yourself! 

So what are you waiting for? Go order/purchase this book now! As my Mum said to me; 
"It's time to make your life a Magickal Life" 



Rating out of 10.0 ~ 10.0 
(it deserves so much more than that - perhaps remove the decimal!) 







All written content on this blog is the work of © Aurora Brierley, The Faerie Whisperer & The Witch Inside. No written contents of this blog may be reproduced in any way (in part or in entirety) without the express written permission of the author, © Aurora Brierley, The Faerie Whisperer & The Witch Inside.

6 comments

  1. Aurora....Another great sounding book. I am almost thru the Source.
    Your reviews are so 'on' for me !!!
    Thank you so very much.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Solo Sweetie I am so so glad that you feel that way about my reviews! It makes it all the more thrilling to write them for you.

    How are you finding *the Source* ?

    Aurora x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK Aurora....
    Picked up the book today...The Magic
    Start reading right now as I go to bed...
    I really would have liked to have you by my side as
    I begin the journey of 'The Source'.
    TY....Judy (Solo)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww I am so pleased for you Judy xxx

    I'm here hun! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are wanting to change your life this is must read. With "The Power" of love and "The Magic" of gratitude you can and will have everything you want and desire. Rhonda Byrne has given us easy to read "Secrets" to a happy, fulfilling life if we follow the precepts spelled out in her three books. "The Magic" has been my favorite of the trilogy. I love the daily assignments that become life habits and change "the way we look at things" so the "things we look at change"

    ReplyDelete