An Even Happier Witch

Merry Meet my lovelys.

Remember my last post? All happy? ....well im going to tell you something that I doubt you'll believe but.... I AM EVEN HAPPIER!!!! YES I AM.

I can't keep the suspense going (Hang on what suspense? You haven't even tried to give us any suspense) "Bah, Humbug... technicallity!"

I am pleased over the witchy moon more like to say that Karen Kay, Founder of FAE Magazine has asked me (11th November, 10:50am) to be the exclusive columnist "THE FAERIE WHISPERER" in her magazine!!!!! <>
I so said YES to that.

So there you have it... Me, you're very own Witchette, Aurora MoonMaiden, from The Witch Inside.... A Fan dabby Faerie Columnist!!!! Aren't you proud? I am!! I absolutely swear that it's the books teachings seeped into my brain and changed my thinking and outlook on life.

I hope you lovely people will buy the Imbolc Magazine to see my debut!!


3 comments

  1. im sooooooooo proud of you sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you're interested in my February Fairies party! I'm sure you'll come up with something fabulous to share, just be sure to email me at artful.danni(at)gmail(dot)com so I can schedule you in for a day! <3

    Faery Blessings!
    Danni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Danni, I'd forgotten, Thank you for reminding me. xxxxxx Will Email you the weekend... :-)

    ReplyDelete