Psychic Re-Invention

Merry Meet my lovely witchlets,

I hope you all enjoyed Samhain and I wish you all belated blessings and also good health, wealth and happiness for the coming year.

I've finally got myself clear of the stress I had at work and have begun to think about how I was once a very in demand psychic...I know hard to believe isn't it? But seriously, I was busy 5 days a week, from 9am-4pm doing readings with tarot and angel cards to connect to loved ones in the summerlands... I was 15!!!!! Now, just over 6 years later...to be honest..Im not so in demand anymore yet people who do have a reading from me say that I'm brilliant. If that is true where are my clients?????? Not even this witch can answer that one.

So I'm trying desperately to think of ways to re invent myself as a Psychic Angel/Tarot reader. My clients were mainly from USA and im not sure how to re connect with that Country now. I see all these people who yes, I've had my say about doing so bloody fantastically well and wonder why I havn't got the same lifestyle. Im a good person, doing what I feel is right. I don't think I'm a person who deceaves people at all. I tell it how it is...well how I see it.

Any ideas on how I can become the shining psychic I once was..... answers on a postcard please.

I've been and brought myself a copy of Rhonda Byrne's "The Power" so im hoping to get my nose into that tonight.

oooooo I almost forgot... I have done a blog for my psychic readings... you can find it here Rory's Psychic Whispers

No comments