Book Review ~ The Source by Ursula James

The second book that I was sent to read and review was
*The Source by Ursula James* ~ RandomHouse Publications



This book changed my life!

I really wholeheartedly believe this and I shall explain to you why.

The book is the most honestly written book on Magick and how to bring magic into your life that I have EVER read, and I've read many. The author is not *fluffy* as a person or indeed as a writer, far from it. She really does show us that she is just as we are. We all have bad days, we all have different stories, we all have different experiences, and we all want to improve our lives. In this book Ursula along with Mother Shipton shows us how to do just that.

Ursula's own story begins with her being a successful professional, who thought she was heading for a spa weekend, not a meditational weekend which is what it turned out to be. In that weekend, a little change occured in her life, one that rippled out into her life and experiences day by day which she rather humanly embraced.

Throughout the journey, one that you are invitied to travel also, at first with her and then alone and independently, she acknowledged her changing self and frequently referred to her *past life self* to make comparisons with her past and present to understand her possible future. This is what I found myself doing with each chapter that I read.

Each chapter contains an *Opening Ritual* and a *Closing Ritual*, along with *trances* that we may also call meditations. Powerfully healing trances I might add. At first, I only read these trances and as I read them I had images within my mind of experiencing the trances, even just this made changes within my own life. I found myself understanding issues in my life, people in my life, pathways I wanted to take but was too afraid to for some reason, and I also found the confidence to *Go for it!* in my life. Add to this powerful aspect of each chapter, there was a personal journey documented from Ursula, which helped me relate to Mother Shipton's teachings in my own life. This is where much of the healing took place.

Along with learning about the Pagan Sabbats and also the Moon Phases and how they relate to our lives, and how we can utilise the power of Sister Moon, you learn so much more. You learn about who you are. Some of it may be good, and some of it may be bad, but you also are given the tools to turn your life into a life filled with Magic.

Whilst reading this book, I found that people who normally *pressed my buttons* no longer had that power. I had taken full control and still remain in control. I have also found an increase in my dreams and the spiritual messages in them, along with my spiritual energy levels rise.

This book claims to "heal your life and make your life special". It succeeds where others fail. Why? Because this is written with heart in mind, not money in mind. This is truly a written masterpiece, and one I will treasure.

*The Source* is therapy for anyone who finds themselves with blocks in their lives in whatever form they take shape. With or without a global recession, the price of this book is the best money you will ever spend on a therapy session.

Buy it, you will only regret it if you don't allow the magic to touch your life.



Ursula James

Rating out of 10.0 ~ 10.0
(Although I would award it 20 if it were possible)

It is available from all good retailers ~ £8.99 (paperback) or £12.99 (hardback)



All written content on this blog is the work of © Aurora Brierley, The Faerie Whisperer & The Witch Inside. No written contents of this blog may be reproduced in any way (in part or in entirety) without the express written permission of the author, © Aurora Brierley, The Faerie Whisperer & The Witch Inside.

3 comments

  1. Thank you, you beautiful creature.

    Bless you for sharing The Source.

    See you along the journey....

    Ursula x

    FYI... You can get a free audio guided meditation which has channelled music and my voice from www.ursulajames.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aurora,
    Great review...I will be ordering this book.
    Soooo looking forward to getting it.
    Take care !
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Judy, I'm so pleased. You will love it! Please let me know how you get on with it xxx

    ReplyDelete