Book Review ~ Mermaids 101 by Doreen Virtue


Mermaids 101 by Doreen Virtue
Published by Hay House

I've always loved Mermaids and found them so magickal and captivating. Their healing energy and positivity, along with their manifestation skills and teachings make them a highly intelligent spiritual species. 
Living with a Piscean Mother, the underwater realm has always been a part of my life from the underwater tropical fish that decorated my bathroom when I was a young girl complete with featured sand, to the frog pond that lives in my garden. My mum has always had a love for Sea Horses and would tell me as a child just how much she wished she could have one.

Reading Mermaids 101  warmed my feelings of love and connection for the Mermaid realm as I feel an affinity with the realm concerning a past life connection. In this book Doreen discusses people who earn a living as a mermaid by swimming in mermaid  tails using mono-fins. Doreen also touches upon the magickal significance and symbolism of the mermaid and how the famous Starbucks logo incorporates mermaids and manifestation into their business. 


My favourite part of this book is where Doreen discusses the incarnated mermaids and informs the reader about Mer-Angels, Mer-Faeries, and Atlanteans. From the descriptions I highly and strongly identified myself as an Atlantean rather than a directly incarnated Mermaid. I also really enjoyed reading the chapter containing people's experiences with the mermaid realm. 



If you love mermaids, you will LOVE this book and will treasure it within your heart. 

Mermaids 101 by Doreen Virtue
Published by Hay House
RRP: £ 9.99 Hay House Price £7.99


No comments