Achieving My Goals & Making it Happen!

Well we are 25 days into 2013 and already I am achieving goals that I have set myself! And I'm experiencing plenty of Miracles daily - but it's what I expect in my life, so it's what I experience! I just had to blog to share the energy of miracles with you! 


So, as I said in my previous blog post, I will be *cyber-renting* my blog to wonderful friends and bloggers who are going to share their wisdom with you whilst I am working on achieving more of my goals, so I'm taking this opportunity to catch up with you all before the *Cyber-Renting* begins! 

***

Firstly, I have to share amazing news with you all. As you are aware I have been building up my Life Coaching practice which has lead to some pretty amazing doorways opening up for me. I am so super psyched to announce that I am now a *Life Teacher* on M.I.N (My Inspiration Network) that was founded, created and is run by the amazing Bernard Charles - America's Future Talk Show Host. I feel incredibly honored to be a "life teacher" and I just know that this is not only a wonderful opportunity for me as a coach but it's great for you guys and gals too, because now you have yet another way of being able to access my coaching sessions! 

I am a *Celestial Energy Coach* and you can read my *Life-Teacher* profile here which will tell you how you can contact me to discuss more about having a Celestial Energy Life Coaching session with me. 

*

Also, I am super excited to share with you the news that I have a *Fear-Busting Masterclass* featured in the February issue of Soul & Spirit Magazine 


The feature is amazingly powerful to help you get past your fears and kick the Funky Feeling to the curb! My coaching helps you kick butt and develop your own sense of inner worth and commitment to your spirituality in the process. 

Which leads me onto my next sprinkling of news. (I should have warned you that there was a LOT of exciting news shouldn't I :) ) 

Celestial Life Coaching has had a face lift to so speak - we're getting enthusiastic, colourful and springing our way forward into 2013 with a new celestial energy. I've had my banners, promo materials and business cards designed and they are amazing. What do you guys and gals think? I'm in love with them! 

Business Banner


Business Card Design

Services Description

They are pretty amazing aren't they? 

***

So, you should come and check out what I'm doing at Celestial Life Coaching and of course over at My Inspiration Network! 

Come and see me living my truth and walking my talk! 

I help you to achieve your goals and share with you all the goals that I'm working towards and MANIFESTING INTO MY REALITY to inspire you to do the same. We are all in the same boat and I row with you! 

So come check us out on Facebook, and on my blog, I would so excited to see you there! 


Exciting Reviews coming to FaerieWhisperer.blogspot.com very soon; 

* Soul Plan by Blue Marsden

*Angel Dreams Oracle Deck by Doreen Virtue

*May Cause Miracles by Gabrielle Bernstein (I LOVE THIS BOOK!) 

*Pause Button Therapy

*Gastric Mind Band 

and plenty more... 

***

Also, the next blog post here will be from a Cyber-Renting Blogger who is amazing!! Janine has a awesome blog post for you guys and gals! 

Catch it Late Friday evening ready for the Weekend! 




2 comments

  1. Oooh such an exciting and uplifting post. Bursting with positive energy :-) LOVE the new promo materials, especially the one with the sweet little birdies and flowers on it. I am so grateful and excited to be a cyber-renting blogger :-)
    <3
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by
    him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You are incredible!
    Thanks!

    Here is my web page - healthy diet plans for women to lose weight

    ReplyDelete