Full Moon Blog Changes


Hiya,
          
 
I am so pleased that you have taken the time to stop by, read my blog and browse my pages.
 
Here at *The Goddess Within* (yes another name change -  I swear it's the full moon) I hope to blog about my musings and ponderings on life, metaphysical topics and my journey to  find the Goddess Voice within me.
 
Like most 20 something's we have strong opinions (don't we all at any age!), questions that we are dying to ask our elders and fellow 20 something's, and generally a voice that we desire to be heard. My blog (here) is where I want to do that - respectfully of course, but I am fed up of not simply speaking my mind and tip-toeing around others so as to not hurt their feelings, yet my own feelings get hurt in the process. Where am I honouring my Goddess Voice within there? I'm not! And that is the one major thing I need to change in my life. I really need to start standing up for myself even more than I do now - because sometimes, people and their opinions can be fierce and hurt you deeply.
 
I chose to change my blog to reflect my current journey. I know how many of you really enjoyed reading my blog when I first began writing it back in 2009 when it was known as *THE WITCH INSIDE*, but right now, that name doesn't suit me as it's too confined for me. Right now I'm growing in life in all ways and all areas and I'm finding it more and more relevant to note that I am searching for the deep Goddess Voice within me, hence the name *THE GODDESS WITHIN*
 
The posts will hopefully reflect more of the topics that I originally used to blog about and won't really have any life coaching based posts as if you do want to read them, you can read them on my other blog. I'd love to get your feedback on what posts you love reading on here; as it's been a while since I wrote any of those posts. I apologise for my lack of clarity recently on this blog, and I do hope you can find it in your hearts to stick around and support me as I try to reclaim that part of me.

No comments