Reveal by Meggan Watterson

 
Reveal by Meggan Watterson
Published by Hay House UK
 
What is within you, will save you ~ Gospel of Thomas
 
Reveal is described as a 'manual for revealing your soul' and 'getting spiritually naked' - it simply does what it says on the cover, but this occurs in a way that your soul needs it to.

The book documents what Meggan has learnt, felt, heard from within, felt from within - it literally is her Soul-Voice in writing, as she talks about the Divine Feminine in a way that captivates you, embraces you, cradles you in safety and security but also implores you to make enquiries into your own soul-voice.
 
 
 
As I read Meggan's Soul-Voice words about her pilgrimages in Europe, the Sacred Site's of the Black Madonna and the story of Mary Magdalene along with Kali and Buddhism's Green Tara, I found myself in part crying tears of joy and acknowledgment of the sheer feminine power and wisdom that her words contained.
 
History and Religious Studies have always fascinated me and this book topped up my pleasure zones until they were overflowing with a Feminine radiance. I found myself discussing the Divine feminine with my partner which then voice-mapped our discussion to Saints and the stories of how they have impacted upon people's lives even today. One such discussion of ours centred on 'Our Lady of Fatima' and Pope John Paul II and how he had in the 1980's credited Our Lady of Fatima to his healing and recovery. (I love the wisdom that my Mr shares with me).
 
Reveal makes you relax into the journey as you too feel you are discovering, and journeying with Meggan, as she embraces her own feminine power throughout her pilgrimage.
 
Reveal cracked me open and made me acknowledge all the femininity within me and desire to express it more - proudly displaying my femininity in a way that declares "I am Powerful in my own right - I am WORTHY".
 
If you enjoy reading about spiritual pilgrimages, Divine Feminine works, or are interested in religious history, then I highly recommend this book, and I believe it is the perfect summer time read.
 
Here are some of my favourite quotations from the book:
 
"There's no reason to define or delimit who I am or what I can become."
 
*
 
"Surrendering is a soul capacity that must be flexed and developed like any bicep or tricep. It allows us to move deeper, move further into who we truly are. Surrender aligns us only with what's true for us. It disengages us from the surface drama of life, as entertaining as that may be, and takes us beneath the waves of who we try to be and who we want to be, letting us rest in who we truly are."
 
*
 
"You need guidance and support not to follow someone else's truth but to remain loyal to your own."
 
*
 
"It was time to make all of my life a spiritual practice, to be a mystic in the middle of traffic and a saint at the local supermarket"
 
 
 
 
Meggan Watterson is a spiritual mentor, speaker, scholar of the divine feminine and also a fabulous soulful author. She is the founder of a spiritual community that encourages women to reclaim their bodies as sacred and to be led by the soul-voice within them, called REDLADIES. She has a Masters of Theological Studies from Harvard Divinity School and a Masters of Divinity from Union Theological Seminary. Basically she knows her stuff!
 
Check out her website : www.MegganWatterson.com
 
 
 
 
 
Reveal by Meggan Watterson
Published by Hay House UK





All written content on this blog is the work of © Dawn Brierley, Life Coach for Sassy Women & Celestial Life Coaching CEO. No written contents of this blog may be reproduced in any way (in part or in entirety) without the express written permission of the author, © Dawn Brierley

No comments