The Goddess Within wears a Crown

My lack of posts these past few days was brought to you by the power of University assignment writing! Ugh! Don't get me wrong, I love studying, and I get all giddy when I learn something new like I have done recently on my counselling module. But the freedom it takes from you is super ouchy! However...


Day Six:  Today I wake up with a giddy excitement because the assignment is well and truly done!! YAY! I sent it off last night to my tutor for marking after spending far too much time ensuring my referencing was done correctly (referencing seriously is pants - and not good ones either!). So today I am free to play! Free to dance! Free to exercise my booty off, and free to hang out in my new hood - The Glitterhood with amazeballs of people ; Applause for GlitterHood sisters!

It is soooooo liberating to finally be able to attempt some art and creativeness! I can read my books, and write my journal, and do my thing that makes me feel all kinds of super-woman like! I actually feel like ... now don't you laugh at me ... I feel like I have been re-born! I've cleared my life of all the things that left me feeling "meh" and have threw myself into the deep end of things, groups and people that make me feel..."Super-Goddess-Sparklelicious-awesome rockin'- empowered-sexy smart powerful - entrepreneuress like"!


Focusing on ME and what makes me sparkle has really begun to pay off freakin' awesomely! I've stopped doing things that I think and feel people expect me to do and I've started listening to that damn sexy voice inside that is my inner Goddess! I feel more empowered in my life coaching, more in tune, tapped in, turned on, sexy, sassy, smart, and divine! I feel free to be ME!

7 comments

  1. Thanks for making me smile this early in the morning. I love your enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Aww Becky! I am so glad you stopped by, and I am thrilled that I made you smile that gorgeous super-delicious smile of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the assignment is over--you deserve to do all the things you love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for turned in assignments and the freedom that brings! May you have entirely sparklelicious adventures and fill yourself up with wonderfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great about your assignment!!!!
    Now you can do what you really want to.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesss! Listening to what *you* desire is so freeing! :D

    ReplyDelete