Flower Therapy Oracle Cards ~ Doreen Virtue & Robert Reeves





Published by Hay House UK / Hay House
RRP £13.99     Hay House Price £11.19



Doreen and Robert have teamed up yet again to create this breathtakingly beautiful oracle card deck; Flower Therapy, to compliment the book of the same title that I brought you the review of just over a year ago.

There are 44 cards in this oracle deck and each one is of a super high quality image of a beautiful flower that Doreen and Robert explain carries energy that can help heal the users life. The oracle deck as all oracle decks by Doreen Virtue are accompanied by a guidebook that is useful to use for the interpretation of these cards.

I conducted a few readings for myself, pulling a card for the day which turned out to be highly insightful, comforting and guiding before attempting a reading live on camera for a Pod Cast network that I host Pod Cast shows on. The reading was beautiful, very powerful and somewhat different due to the absence of directly based images of angels. To enhance the reading I now team the oracle card deck with the HUGE book that I reviewed for you last year, the book I'm talking about is THIS ONE and I believe it can be used to get an even more in depth reading.

I love using these cards because they are just so pretty to look at, having one propped up somewhere prominent in the home is not at all overpowering if you share your home with people who are not inclined to a spiritual approach or even have regular visitors whom may not welcome such a spiritual approach. Why? Because everyone loves flowers, and it becomes a gentle talking point, and looks very welcoming and pleasing to the eye.

Here is a small sample of what the cards look like;
  


I have to say, they really are uplifting to work with and I have even conducted relationship readings with these and have had wonderful results. They really are my new Go To Oracle Deck when I have a client who is not so deeply spiritually inclined to Tarot or Angels. They would make a wonderful stocking filler for Christmas, and perfect for birthdays, as these truly are flowers that will never die but will keep on blessing the receiver of them for many, many years to come.






All written content on this blog is the work of © Dawn Brierley, Life Coach, Consultant, Intuitive Angel Therapist, Tarot Lover & Mentor

No comments