Creative Witch

Hello my little witchlets how are we today?
Listens
Good, good, now for me.....
settles down with a cup of chamomile..ok...cocoa

I intially started the day with a crank in my neck thanks to sleeping on a memory foam pillow... I don't know why but my body seems to find comfort in the uncomfortable..and be uncomfortable in the supposedly comfortable...W.I.E.R.D.

So, then I decided on attempting my university work, but seriously when all you can think about is; cosmic ordering, romance, wicca, books, and starting my own new age business of some sort... where does MARKETING become fun???? huh?? nowhere.

So I decided to get out the sketch pad, dust it off, and draw.... I know. Whoa.... but I did, and I completely loved it!! Now I know why so many people do it. I drew "Gothic Tink" who looks a little saucy..in a cute way, and "Merlin"... I am shocked at the outcome. Needless to say that I shall be adding to the collection and attempting to draw more. "Gothic Tink" is going to get some colour in her tights!!






********UPDATE********

Gothic Tink now has colour in her tights and i'm in love with her... in an artistic way of course lol. What do you think of her now?

2 comments

  1. I like your Gothic take on Tinkerbell - very cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lyn! she has colour in her tights now... xx

    ReplyDelete