Just a Flying Visit

Merry Meet,

Well how has your day been? Busy? Mine too! Here's what I spent the day doing;

Well first thing I did the usual tidy up of the house, vacuuming, and a spit and polish. ok no spit was involved but there was polish. By mid-day I was tired and decided to sit in garden, so I took my suitcase of books and Uni work out there...no joke, I swear the neighbours dont need any help in figuring out im crazy. Decided to crack on with the uni work as I figured I could treat myself like a child, "if you do your uni work like a good little witchy, you can read you witchy books.....deal?" So I nodded to myself with eager anticipation. Read 30 pages on identity theories which was most enjoyable...no seriously it was, then I jumped up and down as I clasped my wicca book.
I must admit since I have decided to fully devote myself to the craft and also since I've been introduced to Cosmic Ordering, I feel so in charge of my life, I feel that I can make a difference in my life, I can do anything I like. I feel like I now have worked out how to use my inner power. I feel closer to the Goddess and God, to nature, to myself, to my friends, family, everything.
I also managed to harvest my sage and make a smudge stick ( I know, Im proud of myself too), and make my own Mint anointing oil...I feel that will be used soon. I have conducted a tarot reading to see whether I should do what I'm planning on doing, and it didnt say not to. So ill give it a try. Yes, a money spell. I'm not a flush Witch, just a lush one LOL.

Anyway, my books are coming tomorrow and hopefully my Practical Magic dvd...whats the betting I find my original copy once I have this one in my hands...hmmmmm..... excited about the books and oracle cards ..... kid in a candy store I tell you. No space for men/boys and their toys with me... lol. Speaking of men...Plumber Boy...time is ticking sunshine lol.

Off to bed now people..... toodles for now and thank you for still being here at the end of this post, you really are stars....

Witchy blessings to you all my witchlets,
Aurora & her kitty, Magick (all say awwwwwww) xxxxx

2 comments

  1. Your cat is absolutely beautiful! Reminds me of my cat, Macy. They are opposite in color though. Macy is all white. Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thank you, he is gorgeous. I love him more than words can say. He's my little man. I'm glad that you're enjoying the blog xx

    ReplyDelete