Hedge Witchling



Merry Meet,

Well today has been an eventful day. I managed to get into my garden and actually mow the lawn.... the reason I haven't had time to do it is becuase we have been having major renevation work done to the house and well, when you live on a building site for 9 weeks all you want is a tidy house and sleep.


There is still a long way to go in the garden, but it's a start. I feel like it's actually summer now as I managed to get my water feature working again. We also saw a big dragonfly which are my Mums favourite but scare me when they get too close. Quite a short and sweet blog post today, but some people would say the less I say the better lol.



2 comments

  1. I love Dragonflys, how fun is this I was just thinking about coming over to your blog I sin in and here's your new post lol Garden looks stunnigng babe keep up the hard work xxx I have finally found my witch name!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thank you, hopefully it'll look a lot better very soon. ooooo have you? OOO so happy for you hun!! xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete