Blog Awards!!!




WOW!! What a way to wake up hey? What am I on about, I hear you ask, well my lovely Pixie over at Pixie's Musings, has given me 3 awards!!!!

I really am very touched and honoured. I always wondered how you won a blog award... now i know...You wake up and it's there! lol, But seriously, I am truly moved by it. I know that when i'm moaning (I do a lot of that) and always writing about dramas etc..I know that your enjoying it.(At least I hope you are and are not just giving me the award to *shut me up* perse) :-D

So now I must follow protocols, which have been written beautifully by Pixie;

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers.
4. Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.

So, thank you Pixie hun, I really am grateful and touched by it all. Love you xx

Now the 7 things about myself:

1. A favourite movie of mine is....Legally Blonde....(because if she can make it...then we all can)
2. I was born into a witchy family...thats also psychic
3. I'm addicted to education (my education) I love learning
4. I almost died from food poisoning when I was 7...in fact I was 30 mins from death
5. I'm of Polish heritage
6. I can't cook... im hopeless
7. I grew up in the country

(I know lame things to know... but I spill my guts to you, what you dont know about me, I dont know about myself)

Now for me to pass the awards to others....hmmmm not sure I can do 15...or even 10...Ill try my best

1. Confessions of a Hedgewitch
2. Wort Craft
3. Ramblings of a Newbie Pagan
4. Diary of a Natural Witch
5. Memoirs of a Crazy Witch
6. The Whimsical Cottage
7. Hedgewitch Hollow
8. The Domestic Witch


They are all fantastic blogs and make my days pass with a smile.

No comments