Fresh Start ~ Part 1

merry meet,

After my blogging mental breakdown last night and a good chat with a friend, I have got up determined to try and put my life back together.
My cosmic ordering books have all found there way out of hiding, and I've given the home a cleansing.
When my Karmic Clearing incense is delivered, I'll be spending next Friday doing an even bigger cleanse and sorting my life out, hence why this is part 1.
I've decided that I am going to do a BA (Honours) in Humanities, as this degree covers all my favourites. These being Art, Art History, Literature/Creative Writing, History and Archeology. I'm going to deal with my passion of finance by attempting to tutor myself with the help of text books to try and gain my final part of the AAT qualification.
Work is still an ongoing spanner in the works. Will know more closer to Yule.

Oh yeah, what do you think of the new blog look??? I love it. For now. haha.

What do you do when you find life needs a clear out? Comments welcome xxxx

4 comments

  1. firstly i love thenew layout, its shows growth! you seem in a much better place today and that makes me happy.
    when my life needs a cleanse i throw out all stuff that no longer serves me/us in to the bin or if its letters/bills that are old i burn them, then i smudge the whole house and office, then i go round with my karma cleansing incense, the i fill the house/rooms with positivity and protection. if its been a while between cleanses i cleanse on a weekly basis for a couple of weeks, although i do the office every week without fail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm trying :-)
    You are so organised, it inspires me. How do you manage to get the sage to burn? I always have trouble and have to keep constantly lighting it :-/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Im using ready made smudge sticks at the mo and as long as they smoke they are working, just blow on it every so often to make sure its still lit.
    I need to buy some rosemary for by the garden gate and some sage and lavender for my home made smudges.
    As for being organised, i don't feel that way, i used to be very regimented in daily life now im more relaxed about things and let the flow take me to where i need to be.
    I love the sound of your course, i looked at the same on recently with the open university, am contemplating it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo the Greek Mythology one? I know, Im not ready to begin a level 3 though yet... still getting to grips with first year work lol.

    I'll have to try and get some sage in. It is a bit expensive though....money spell here I come again lol.

    ReplyDelete