The Priestess Within

Merry Meet my lovely fellow witchlets,

How are we all today? What have you been upto? Here, let me pour you a cup of Dandelion Tea, take a seat on the toadstool or cushioned dandelion seeds.

Wow, you've had a magickal day!

Im watching Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone right now and it's made me feel all magickal and witchy inside again. (it doesn't take a lot these days). Im really feeling that I know exactly where Im going, and what I am all about. Im a witch 100%, a faery hedgewitch at that! Im also a teacher both spiritual and to the dear little *muggles*. And i'm a psychic! On top of that I'm a writer and I need to embrace all that I am, all that I was in previous lives, and all that I will be!




I've been thinking recently how I can move forward with my writing and initially decided that I would stop working with and writing about the angels, as my life and work very much revolve around faeries and wicca right now. But it has dawned on me that I shouldn't stop teaching, working with and writing about angels as they are all a part of my spiritual journey, they are all a part of me! I needed to be reminded to embrace ALL that I am. I needed to be reminded to BE the Priestess within me, throughout my life! So I will be embracing all of these spiritual energies that I work with and have worked with! Its the way forward for me. I know with all my heart that the Goddess with guide me through each step.




An update on my weight loss, I have used a magickal measuring tape today and discovered that whilst in the past two weeks I havent lost weight, in the past week I have lost half an inch from each arm, an inch from my thigh, half an inch from my other thigh, an inch from my bust and another inch from my hips. Thats a total Inch-loss of 4 1/2 inches!!! So I'm a trimmer Faery Hedgewitch!

1 comment

  1. I also work with the Angels, the Fae, mermaids, (of course!)and other magical beings. And I am also a Priestess & Witch. I do believe they all come from the same beautiful source and each is here, sharing our existence, helping us co-create in their own special way. Brightest Blessings to you and hooray for losing inches :)

    ReplyDelete