*Powerful Witchette*

Hello my lovely Witchlets,

It's been a very long time since I blogged due to lots of work commitments, stresses of daily life, and battles with my career and past-time of writing spiritually. It hasn't helped that my laptop smoked it! Yep it actually caught fire and smoked on my! (And I thought I brought my lappy up to not be an Anti-Social Hooligan!)

Well I have 3 more work days then im a free witchette for 6 weeks, Yep it's that time of year where us Teachers get to send the darling witchlets back home! YIPEE!!!!! (Very sorry for sounding so happy if any parents are reading this and dreading the hols).

I've been thinking more about how I can start putting my dreams, desires and plans into action and it really does just involve you standing in your own power, embracing the God/Goddess within without letting your ego get in the way. This is something I struggle with, im naturally a doormat in my life.... ( And no, people don't even wipe their feet...rude people! ) But thats going to change now.

I'm thinking of areas to write about as I really want my writing to take off and inspire people. So if there is anything you'd like to see me write about, let me know! Im very much feeling more and more drawn towards wiccan/pagan topics, along with my speciality subject ... FAERIES!!! I've taken some time off to spend writing, and I liek what I've come up with, it's part of a very big project that I just can't talk about right now. I don't want to jinx it.

And for those of you who are interested in my Shape Up Challenge ~ I've lost a total of 1 Stone 2lbs, thats a whole 16 pounds in 2 months. Im a dress size smaller, and more toned. My arms are starting to feel more toned, my waist is shrinking and my thighs have lost a whole 2 Inches on each one! Since January, Ive lost 2 stone (28 Pounds) So well done me!!!

This weight loss has started something off that hasnt happened in a long time, but I used to get all the time... MEN LOOKING AT ME>>>SMILING!!!!
it feels wierd now though, and at times it feels like im on page 3 of the national paper or in an issue of Playboy! I know with time, ill stop noticing this though and will feel more comfortable!

Well thats my update for now, and I hope I chat again soon! I've missed blogging and Ive missed you!

If you know of anyone who might enjoy my blog, could you please ask them to pop over and click "Follow" ? Thank you. xxxx

Blessed Be
Aurora MoonMaiden )0(

No comments