*Witch* Way Next?

Merry Meet again my lovelies,

Well I finally took the bull by the horns and got myself moving forward on my pathway and ushering my spiritual writing career forward. (Please be assured that no animals were hurt during this as it was just a figure of speech)!

I've decided that I need to keep my blog updated more and that I need to seriously dedicate myself to writing as that is what I want to do. So I've been a busy little witchette updating my Faerie blog *The Faerie Whisperer* so please feel free to visit and follow if thats your thing. I've also submitted my FAERIE SCOPES to my column on The Spirit Guides website to include in my column listings.

I'm planning on attempting to write more serious articles now and even attempt some of a Pagan theme as this is a goal that I am yet to achieve. I can't explain to you how much it would mean to me to see just 1 of my articles featured in a Pagan magazine.

Im also in talks with a very close sister of mine whom we have decided to embark upon an exciting and magickal project that I am more than sure you will get to know about soon enough.

Add to this the fact that I have secret projects of my own ongoing, one being connected to Faeries and Jewellery... the other...Ahhh I can't say just yet!! It's too precious to say at the minute, but I promise to let you know ASAP.

I really do wish that I could draw!! Seriously, I wish that I was even a good enough artist to just share my work with you as I very much enjoy art. But alas, my art and talent lies (hopefully) in writing.

One thing I would love to do, and I mean I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to do is take part in your blogs by guest Blogging about topics of your choice. I think it would give me more practice and experience of covering a wide range of topics. So if you would like me to guest blog for you, please reply to this blog with your email address or email me directly at TheFaerieWhisperer@gmail.com

Blessed Be

So as you can see I am very busy right now and am loving it. I have no idea what I'll eb doing tomorrow but one thing I do know is that whatever it is, it'll be one more step added to living my dream.

No comments