Playing Catch Up

merry meet,

As you may have noticed, there has been no post this week so far for my participation in the Pagan Blog Project or indeed the Pagan Reading Challenge. This will all be rectified ASAP as I'm currently playing catch up with writing commitments and replying to emails.

I have a topic in my mind to write for part two of the letter *B* and I have updates on my Reading challenge as I have indeed finished one book.

So Although short and hopefully sweet,

I hope you will return in a couple of days to read my blog posts as they should be posted up by Tuesday.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Brightest of Blessings,

Aurora x

All written content on this blog is the work of © Aurora Brierley, The Faerie Whisperer & The Witch Inside. No writtern contents of this blog may be reproduced in any way (in part or in entirety) without the express written permission of the author, © Aurora Brierley, The Faerie Whisperer & The Witch Inside.

No comments