Revamp & Remodel

Merry Meet,

Every now and then here at *The Witch Inside* I like to revamp the pages and give it a whole new look. I like to keep things interesting, and make sure the energy on this blog is never stale. some people dye their hair, whereas I simply change my blog background :)
So we've had a sparkling facelift and I hope you like the changes I've made to the blog.

There is an *Aurora's News* feature where you will be able to get a quick fix of what news there is about me and my writing features. You can also catch up on my *Recent Posts* if you have missed them, and you can comment on any of my blog posts, regardless of age of the posts.

I will also be posting more of my University Creative Writing pieces as I believe as a Witch that is true to herself, sharing all the features of me including all the aspects of my writing is important.

Don't forget to check back here tomorrow for my 3rd **Pagan Blog Project** post!!!

Goddess & Faerie Blessings,

Aurora xxxx



All written content on this blog is the work of © Aurora Brierley, The Faerie Whisperer & The Witch Inside. No writtern contents of this blog may be reproduced in any way (in part or in entirety) without the express written permission of the author, © Aurora Brierley, The Faerie Whisperer & The Witch Inside.

1 comment