78 Days of Tarot


Hello everyone, 

I've decided to take up a new challenge - the "78 Days of Tarot" challenge from the "Dusken Path

I am excited about this project purely because I love, love, LOVE tarot cards and although I wanted to begin this from October 1st, I didn't discover it until October 2nd, AND (yes there are more excuses reasons) it's my 24th Birthday on Friday (yes the 5th!!) and I have been told that I will be getting a new fan-dabby-doobly tarot deck!! So I thought that as I begin to work with a new deck, I could post about those cards from Saturday 6th. 

Each card will be blogged about for theoretically 78 days (although I may be posting 7 cards in one go once a week - especially when we reach the Minor Arcane). I will include a picture of each card, and will include my interpretation of the card and look at the symbology used in the artwork.

I do hope that you will join me by reading and commenting on the blog posts and if you're taking part too - let me know so I can read all about your 78 Days of Tarot! 

Bright Blessings, 
Aurora 

No comments