Book Review ~ Crystal Healing by Adrienne Dumas



This charming E-book written by Adrienne Dumas is so beautiful I cannot express it well enough. It details beautifully how we can work most effectively with 10 of the most common crystals, with hints and tips on using Citrine, Amethyst, Rose Quartz, and Diamond  to name a few. 

In my opinion this helpful guidebook is perfect for beginners who are just getting acquainted with working with crystal energies, and also more advanced practitioners as sometimes we can forget some very simplistic and key methods in working with such wonderful energies.  

It took less that 3 minutes to print out after being instantly waiting for me in my email account immediately after purchasing, and I couldn't put it down. I have since put it in a beautiful ring binder and keep it handy on my shelf with all my other crystal guides. 

The layout, detailing, and wonderful pictures add to the magickal charm of this guide and is one that I will refer to again and again. Adrienne writes with a passion, and it clearly shines through the pages of this guidebook, and makes you want to find out more; more about crystals, more about Adrienne's work and more about the wonderful Faeries and Angels Network which features Videos, Pod Casts, Magazines, and Online articles to name only a small amount of the fantastically magickal work that Adrienne brings us along with Andrea Dombecki 

Available to Purchase from the link above (Under the cover picture) for a wonderful price of $3.33
 (Just over £2!) 

Adrienne Dumas with her other book; The Angels 
(Soon to be reviewed on here!) 

Adrienne Dumas is the author of the book "The Angels: A Guidebook to Angels, Angelic Healing & Angelic Manifesting".She is also the editor and creator of "The Faeries and Angels Magazine" and is the creator and main host of "The Faeries & Angels Radio Network". 
She also creates powerful healing meditations, eCourses and is currently working on two new books, one about Faeries and one about Self-Love! 
Follow her on  Facebook to stay informed and also sign up for her free newsletter.



3 comments

  1. I love your blog, the only problem is you make me want to read every book you review. Amazon et al must love you too haha! You also inspired me to add a very basic book review feature to my own blog! You are very inspiring and it's lovely that you shared your own personal journey in a recent post! I hope you are on the way to getting your joie de vivre back as you shine so brightly through your blog.

    Love Lara
    Www.fairygodmotheracademy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lara!

    I am so pleased you enjoy reading my blog, and I'm glad you like the books that I review! I am getting there slowly, just finding my feet I guess, thank you for asking.

    I'm off to check out your blog now - I love the Name!!!!

    Lots of Love,
    Aurora x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to attract The Greatest In your residence Theater
    Not to mention Home Songs Amplifiers

    Feel free to visit my blog post - telephone

    ReplyDelete