Happy October


Ok, so it's a day late but still, "Happy October!" 

I realised yesterday just how long it has been since I wrote on this blog about anything connected with my Witchiness. 

Many of you may remember just how my blog journey began, this blog was in fact called ~ "The Witch Inside" before recently changing it to "The Faerie Whisperer". It was a special lady who became my sister, (Pixie Allen) who encouraged me to blog way back in 2009 (I think that was the year I began blogging) and who also encouraged me to follow my Witchy pathway. I wasn't always loud and proud! Recently I've been reminded that I shouldn't hide who I am and what I believe in to conform to others ideas of me. 

I do miss my Witchy Writings, I actually miss the interaction I had with a lot of my readers who were themselves walking a similar pathway. 

So, as you can see the famous Witchy Background and layout for the blog has returned, and I will try to post more Witchy themed blogs for you all to read and hopefully enjoy. 

***

On Friday it's my 24th Birthday and as a special present to myself I've ordered myself a copy of Silja's Green Wiccan Book of Shadows. 


I hadn't intended on reviewing this book on my blog but after mentioning it on a post on my Facebook wall, I had a few emails from my friends asking me if I would be reviewing it - alas, I have decided that I will post a review of the book, so you might want to keep an eye out for that. 

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope we can spend more time together soon! 

Bright Blessings, 
Aurora 

No comments