Re-Awakening The Witch Inside

Hi There Beautiful Goddess, 

I started reading a book yesterday titled "Witch" by Lisa Lister, it was the first book I'd picked up on this topic in a good while. I'm talking years. I know it's been years because today marks the day that it's been 2 years since I last blogged on here. Back then I'd started to lose my way. 

Yesterday as I sat reading this book, I cried tears of release, relief and re-awakening. 

I heard The Call. It was strong. It was unavoidable. 

I have been living a life the past 2 years that whilst has and is so bloody amazing, it hasn't been truly authentic - not 100%. I've not been living a lie, but I've been denying a part of me that I once embraced. I realised that I've given my power away in order to 'fit in' and I don't fit in. Simple. 

I am a Boho Witch, I love the free-spirit vibe of being what you could call an eclectic witch if you were to put a name on it. I prefer to say I'm a spiritual person. A spiritual woman who is re-awakening her inner witch. I am a Boho Witch. 

I'm not entirely sure where this Re-Awakening of the Witch Inside (an obvious play on my previous blog title for those who haven't followed me before - my blog used to be The Witch Inside), it may not go anywhere, I may blog weekly, monthly, daily - who knows? I'm not into structure and discipline. I'm a free-spirited Boho Witch Babe. 

I just know that I needed to Re-Awaken the Witch Inside, and to do that I had to become The Boho Witch. What lies ahead is in the hands of the Goddess and the Universe. 

Isn't that just so freaking exciting - that I have no plans for this blog at all, for this journey of mine? I'm just hitting the road and seeing where it takes me. 

I have an Instagram account where you can reach me daily - The Boho Witch - so come follow me there and let's see what magic awaits us shall we? 

Until next time - Stay True To You 





No comments