Season's Greetings 2011

Merry Meet!

Season's Greetings everyone no matter what you celebrate today (if anything).

Well, I have been a very lucky and blessed witchy today. The gifts I have recieved have brightened my soul so much and to see the looks on my loved ones faces when they opened their gifts! Priceless!

we have browsed the photos we took this morning whilst unwrapping and well I have provided some great entertainment this year! I think im going to turn the photos into a personal book with sarcastic commentary! I really am not photogenic...when I was suprised or happy I ended up looking bored and confused haha.

Here are a couple of snaps of the beautiful gifts I recieved today

GANESH ~ How truly beautiful! He hasn't left my side all day. Seriously I simply don't want to be parted. I love Hinduism! So much of the belief system resonates with my heart and I feel very drawn to their Goddesses and Gods within my spirituality. Every year I look forward to celebrating Diwali too, so this Ganesh was very timely and special for me, especially as he is the Remover of Obstacles!


My beautiful Triquetta and Iolite pendant. Yes I was a fan of CHARMED but this is so much more to me, the Iolite it beautiful. Instantly felt peaceful and serene. Embracing my Goddess Energy.


Along with those gifts I had some more jewellery...a piece unexpected by the man in my life (thank you my love! Ti Amo Mr Biancheii xx ), and another pendant which I am waiting to cleanse and empower with the helpful presence of Isis! I also had handbags, nail polish, make up sets and a pack of tarot cards with a promise that there are more cards on delivery route! and lovely smelly gift sets. My favourite is a body lotion of Sandalwood and Patchouli! How Witchy indeed!

However lovely today has been I have had a somewhat slightly heavy heart that has been also excited and really empowered. The reason? I simply cannot wait to get started on organising my life! I need to sort out so many things and really work on my life and making it what I want it to. I really had to stop myself today from writing a story for my University assignment! I know! But I really feel that 2012 is going to be my year. (I will explain in another blog post). I know I have to sort everything out and make sure everything matches my desires and beliefs in 2012. A time of happiness and balance.

So how have you celebrated today?

Blessed Be

2 comments

  1. Blessed Yule! I found your blog through Magaly Guerrero of Pagan Culture, and I have to say, I really like your blog! I grabbed your button and put it up on my button exchange over at my blog. I would love if you wouldn't mind doing the same? I'm not new to blogging, but this blog is new lol. I'd love for you to drop by and let me know what you think of it! http://motherearthsarms.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Blessings to you Willow! Thank you so much for your lovely words and for grabbing my button. I will most certainly fly over and grab your button :D Im so happy you like my blog <3 xxxxx

    ReplyDelete