*Spiritual Growth*

merry meet,

Well I haven't blogged for a couple of days...*Hurrah!* I hear you exclaim haha.

But I'm back with another post!

I have been on a spiritual journey in my dreams to Budapest with my lovely handsome other half (It really does have to be said...he is a handsome guy) and whilst we were there last night (*oh yes! This witch travels the world in her dreams at night...like a jet setting celeb! Ha!*) we witnessed a marriage near a wonderful and beautiful river ... although the bride fell in as she was throwing her bouquet over her shoulder! LOL... don't worry she was ok, she laughed as did her bridesmaid!. Near that river as we drove over the bridge was the most beautiful Statue in the middle of the river of the Goddess Athena. (Think statue of Liberty!)



I know that this was a message to me from the Goddess to let me know that she hasn't deserted me in my time away from her, I might have been away from her but she was always with me and to prove it she has changed the guise in which she draws near to me. I feel good and strong with Athena near me. It's nice. I don't feel I can be too relaxed...it's not a cocky strength, just a comfortable strength, literally when you know that your Mother is there.

Anyway, I've been given a lot of guidance from the Goddess and also the Angels with what I need to do next year in my spiritual work and I have to say it's pretty exciting. i'm already getting little bits sorted so that it flows nicely next year.

I'm in a really good place right now. I really am happy with who I am and what I am planning on doing next year. I'm so glad I decided to reconnect to *The Witch Inside*, I Love the new energy I have within and around me. I have no time for the negative effects or influences of my past.... I am not even going to mention or give any energy to the *rubbish* I spoke of before.

I have new energy around me and It's like a lottery win.. well ok, what I'd assume a lottery win feels like... Im so alive and comfortable Look....


Don't I look fabulously witchy?

Im also putting together the final few pages for my First ever Kindle E-Book... yes that's right, this witch is going to be a published Author!!!!
I actually feel that this will be the first of many E-Books I publish for the Kindle. I have lots to get out there.

In the meantime, you can come and visit me at my Facebook Page by clicking herewww.facebook.com/thewitchinside... Come on, come over say hi, we'll have a brew of chamomile and dandelion leaves...


1 comment

  1. YAY! and yes, you totally look fabulously witchy! Can't wait to read your ebook!

    ReplyDelete