Love, Life, Live ~ Post 100

Hey all,

Wow! Not only is today valentines day *Happy Valentines to all of you out there*, it is also a day where I have finally been given the gift of seeing a way forward, and.... (Yes there is more! - there is always more with me!) but it is also the day I blog my 100th post!!!

What better way to celebrate this fantastic day of LOVE that to blog about how I have made my life more *lovable*.

I have over the weekend whilst I had no voice to use through laryngitis decorated my bedroom. Now it could be a bit too pink and floral for some, but for me, it is perfect. I knew it when I saw the picture that inspired me, and the feeling the room has now its done is well... beyond what I expected. I feel happy, inspired, carefree, and well, ALIVE!!!

Here are the pic's that inspired me;



So I set my mind on creating a Vintage and pretty Pink home for myself, starting with my bedroom.... and here is the finished picture...


So pretty! I am in love with it! I even have my witchy altar set up too and it looks perfect as a little vintage witches bedroom ... dont you think?


Now, you remember the mirror shown in the picture? Well, my Dad brought me that many many years ago when I was a little girl. At the time, I didn't like it as I thought the writing was spoiling it "Who'd write on a mirror?" I said!

Well Mum found it and I saw it, looked at it and said "Oh My.... how beautiful is this? Corsets and Busts unbreakable... that sounds like an Unbreakable woman! How empowering!" So it had to go on my wall, and just how darn pretty does it look now?


Well I couldn't just leave it there. I wanted to know about J.B. Side Spring Corsets... so I googled it and found a corset by them...

dated 1905-1907

OMG, how beautiful is this? And my, I never expected it to be so old :D

Well, this got me thinking and now I have some wonderful ideas for this Witch Inside. I can't reveal anything just yet, but I will in due course.



With my bedroom now looking so beautiful, I have more space in there too with careful rearrangement of furniture, so I just have to set my desk area up and I know my ideas will flow and be fabulous!

oh, and just in case you're wondering, yes I have inspiration for my desk...


I'll let you know how that project goes too.

So to end this Valentines day 100th post, I will leave you with this....

Make sure you do everything you can to;


Bright Blessings,

Aurora )O(

x X x









All written content on this blog is the work of © Aurora Brierley, The Faerie Whisperer & The Witch Inside. No written contents of this blog may be reproduced in any way (in part or in entirety) without the express written permission of the author, © Aurora Brierley, The Faerie Whisperer & The Witch Inside.

2 comments

  1. Your room looks lovely! I like pink too, it's my favorite color. Love your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete