Love my Links

Merry Meet,

So much to tell you all right now. I am going to link you up to some of the amazing things going on for me right now.

First of all my new column with Magickal Media magazine is out now and I've written all about Celtic Reiki. You can read it by clicking on the picture below.



Next on my agenda is the fact that I have a separate writing blog called *Vintage Witches Journal*.
This is where I will write all about my adventures through my writing, and also my creativity including art journalling (I am extremely new to this!), sewing, and well, all things inspiring.


Lastly, the whole inspiration and book behind my love for all things creatively written is from this book,


I'm finding that I have a mini-love for poetry and seem to find it pretty easy to write - as long as it rhymes. I have a creative idea for my poetry but you will have to visit (And click *follow*) Vintage Witches Journal to find out more about that.

Short and sweet as I apparently talk for far too long on blogs, and I don't want to run the risk of boring you.

Have a wonderful Sunday

Love Aurora xXx




All written content on this blog is the work of © Aurora Brierley, The Faerie Whisperer & The Witch Inside. No writtern contents of this blog may be reproduced in any way (in part or in entirety) without the express written permission of the author, © Aurora Brierley, The Faerie Whisperer & The Witch Inside.

3 comments

  1. The interest of doing creative articles in blog.

    poster printing

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea of opting for online poster printing services has always been more creative and lots of technical knowledge is to be gathered from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every printing services has its unique importance for promoting it in the web attribute.

    ReplyDelete