Book Review ~ Mary, Queen of Angels by Doreen Virtue

Faerie Blessings, 

I have been truly blessed to read this book by the inspiring spiritual teacher, Doreen Virtue. 


Mary, Queen of Angels is the most calming and peaceful read I have ever experienced. I have read so many books of a spiritual theme, but never before have I experienced serenity whilst reading. 

Doreen has beautifully and compassionately relayed so many people's true life experiences of Mother Mary in this book in a way that doesn't try to convert you, make you believe or not question them. Instead it;'s written in a gentle manner in which through each experience that you read, you can't help but send mental questions out into the universe. I know I did!

I, myself have had a few experiences with Mother Mary - the one time Mary appeared to me was shortly before my Father passed away from terminal cancer. I believe Mary came to reassure me that everything was going to be ok, because naturally, my Mother couldn't reassure me at that time as she was preparing for the passing of my Father in her own way. 



Throughout the reading of this book, I did send out a thought, a prayer to the Divine Mother to show me that she was with me and if she could guide me on a personal issue in my life. Two nights running she appeared to me in a dream with reassuring messages that everything was indeed going to be OK, and she also gave me another personal message for an area within my life. Something that at first worried me, but when I allowed the truth of Mary's loving message relax within me, I became reassured by it. 

In this book, you will read testimonials from people who have been healed by their belief in Mother Mary emotionally, and physically. You will read about the signs of Mother Mary and how to recognize Mary's presence in your own life through the reading of again, other people's experiences. At the end of the book you have a wide selection of prayers dedicated to Mother Mary to help you in your life in various areas such as relationships, health and protection. 

I can't say that this book gave me the energetic boost of energy, but it has certainly uplifted me in a way that no book ever has before. I am at peace with myself and who I am, I am at peace with my life and the many situations that have been, are and will be in my life. This peace is cradling me in perfect Divine Love as I know that no matter what happens, Mother Mary is with me, and will always be there for me when I need a Mother's Love, Guidance and Protection. 

A lovely calming book that will inspire you to have faith in yourself, in life and in a Higher Power. 


Available from HayHouseUK 

Rating : 10.0 out of 10.0  






All written content on this blog is the work of © Aurora Brierley, The Faerie Whisperer & Living a Life of Blessings. No written contents of this blog may be reproduced in any way (in part or in entirety) without the express written permission of the author, © Aurora Brierley, The Faerie Whisperer & Living a Life of Blessings.

1 comment

  1. Like !!
    So happy you found peace & contentment in this book.
    Tks Aurora ...
    Judy

    ReplyDelete