Book Review ~ Wire Yourself for Wealth by Laura Leigh Clarke


Hello all, 

I always get that rush of adrenalin whenever I get my hands on a new book, it's been that way ever since my childhood. My weekends were spent shopping with my Mother in the city centre of Birmingham, purchasing material to make high quality bedding, curtains and all manners of home furnishings, and then we'd make our way towards Dillions Book store (now known as Waterstones). I could spend my entire life in a book shop, and these became my favourite hangouts as a child, teenager and now an adult. 

So when I managed to get my excitable hands on "Wire Yourself for Wealth" by Laura Leigh Clarke, published by Hay House I was almost beside myself. 


When I began reading this book I was expecting chapters of methods of how to attract money and for much of it to be the same that is already out there in Law of Attraction books. I was pleasantly surprised when I doscovered that this book was SO different to the rest. It really does cut above the others. This book helps you get focused, become pro-active, and understand your strengths and weaknesses when it comes to attracting wealth. 

I enjoyed reading this as I feel it really caters for those who are working those high profile jobs such as advertising executives, lawyers, accountants, business advisory, entrepreneurs etc. But it also caters to those people who have a business but would like to wire it up for more wealth and become more profitable. You can apply this whatever job you have whether you are a customer service assistant, bank manager or run your own corner shop.

As I come from a Accountancy and Business Studies background from University, I found this book to be highly practical, informative and inspiring. So if you are a business professional, I can assure you that this book is in NO way "fluffy". 

This book doesn't promise to make you a millionaire, but it does promise to help you work with your strengths along with key information on how your personal weaknesses can become your greatest strength. 

Laura Leigh Clarke takes you on a journey to discover your own Wealth profile which is ideally 1 of 8 options. She does say that you may find yourself blending with nearby profiles on the circular chart, which I myself found to be the case, but just as she stated, I was clearly predominately more 1 specific profile than the others. The listed strengths of the profile I found myself to be was accurate and I found myself feeling reassured that it was OK to be just as I am when it comes to identifying my wealth profile. 



I discovered my weaknesses and how I can use them to make myself more successful in attracting wealth. This is a book that I keep being drawn back to, and even thinking about the book and all I've read from it brings a smile to my face as I instantly recall many tools, advice and aspects of my profile. It instantly lifts my spirit and I've become much more relaxed in attracting wealth because now I have direction rather than feeling like a headless chicken wondering which way I should go. 

I have applied the principles specific to my wealth profile and have already seen results. 
Definitely well worth a read. My copy has a prominent place on my book shelf. 

Available from Hay House UK for a special price of £8.79 (RRP £10.99)



Laura Leigh Clarke is a coach and speaker who helps forward-thinking individuals find their financial flow, and create results in their personal finances or businesses that they never believed possible. She speaks regularly to audiences around the UK at various events, from business groups to inspirational gatherings,and is regularly featured in the U.K. media.

All written content on this blog is the work of © Aurora Brierley, The Faerie Whisperer & Celestial Life Coaching. No written contents of this blog may be reproduced in any way (in part or in entirety) without the express written permission of the author, © Aurora Brierley, The Faerie Whisperer & Celestial Life Coaching.

1 comment

  1. Hello, i read your
    blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just
    wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do
    you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any
    help is very much appreciated.

    Also visit my web-site: View my web page

    ReplyDelete