You are my Sunshine!


Hi there,

I've had a glorious day today spending time with my Mr and literally relaxing with each other - not something we normally have time to do together due to conflicting work schedules, so the Universe decided it was time we had some US time.

My day began in a rather special way. I discovered that I had been nominated for *The Sunshine Award* by the lovely Lady over at Salem Witch Child.


Now, as with any blog award, there are rules and the rules are :

1. If you are nominated, you must blog a post linking back to the person/blog that nominated you.
2. You must answer some questions, nominate ten fellow bloggers and link their blogs to the post!
3. You should comment on your nominees’ blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them.

So here goes: 

1. Who is your favourite Philosopher? 

I would have to say, Socrates because he felt so passionately about the value of self-examination that he closely examined not only his own beliefs and values but those of others as well. This has rubbed off on me in that I have a passion for not only self-examination and self- empowerment & improvement, but I simply adore Psychology. I love it so much I have studied it at University and am continuing to study about our thought processes and the effects upon our brain. 

2. What is your favourite number? 

Easy. 13. 

3. What is your favourite animal? 

Again, very easy. Cats. I simply adore them and cherish them so much! 

4. What are your Facebook and Twitter URLS? 

Ok are you ready? 




5. What is your favourite time of day? 

Dawn - it's so peaceful and serene. Plus the dewdrops on the grass and cobwebs just ooze Faerie Magick!

6. What was your favourite Vacation? 

Would have to be when I went to Weston-Super-Mare with my Mr and was able to relax on the beach and connect with my inner Mermaid.

7. What is your favourite Physical activity?

Yoga or Salsa

8. Favourite Non-Alcoholic drink? 

White Tea or Green Tea with lemon

9. What is your favourite flower? 

Roses

10. What is your passion?

Helping others achieve their dreams and helping others to learn about faeries.

So now onto the blogs who I am nominating for the Sunshine Award

Maygreen Fairies

Confessions of a Kitchen Witch

Life as a City Witch

Witchery Grove

I know that is only 4 blogs to be nominated, but they are 4 that I really think deserve it.

Thank you for supporting me and my writing by visiting my Blog, Reading, Commenting and Spreading the Faerie Blessings

All written content on this blog is the work of © Aurora Brierley, The Faerie Whisperer. No written contents of this blog may be reproduced in any way (in part or in entirety) without the express written permission of the author, © Aurora Brierley, The Faerie Whisperer.

2 comments

  1. Thank you kindly for the award, I'll sort out the questions and answers at the weekend :)

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Socrates is a great philosopher. :) he's one of my favorites too.
    Blessings love and light.
    SWC

    ReplyDelete